Good vibrations

Hey fantastic you

Today I'm floating... No, I'm flying! I'm ecstatic!!! This happened today (see picture below).

GO!

We (me and mister CB of bums.nu) just finished our first four hours of raw food in Vadstena, Sweden. We had a combined uncooking class with a raw food lecture and had the most wonderful blesses food on the planet. For more photos check out this page. And if you're nearby (or like to travel), don't miss our Christmas special on December 6th in Motala, Sweden. Have a merry AND healthy Christmas - don't wait until fter the holidays to start a healthier life. :)

chlorophilled glasses

I feel this is the start of something great and I feel the message I have to speak out loud was expressed by Marky Mark and the funky bunch in their hit Good Vibrations back in 1991;

"And I am here to prove to you
That we can party on the positive side
And pump that positive vibe
So come along for the ride"

Anyway, I feel fanboulous. The response was overwhealming (in a good sense). I have felt very grateful every single moment of today (and very nervous before 11 am) for this coming alive finally. It's a dream come true. A way to give life, to give love, to express my inner self and to reach out an co-create the first steps towards a more sustainable future... with a healthier, clearer and more energetic people.

delicious apple dessert with amazing cinnamon crumbs and sweet vanilla cream

Also my indoor garden is growing. I haven't posted any pics in a while. Daylight savings (i.e. less day more night :D ) are making my plants grow slower so I'm really into getting an extra light for them. Preferably LED? I've heard LED-light is UV-free. Will that effect my plants negative? Gotta do some research... Here are some pics of the current situation. I have planeted 5 batches of spinach so far and two batches of lettuce, thou I unfortunately killed the lettuce by drowning them. :(

STILL - I learned something from it. :)

eat this!

You are loved - always.

In divinve love and sound health
your friend
:P

1 comment:

H C Barregren said...

Det ser bumsigt ut ;-)