How food industry makes you want their food

Reading a friends blog made me remember this old song with the phrase; yup, yup, yup! I googled the song and found it on youtube (of course). Watching the clip for the first time in many years I started laughing for it somehow reminded me of how the meat industry makes us want to eat their food. With a whole lot of fantasy; the hyenas are the masses, Pumpa the product and Timone the TV-commercial. While Timone is distracting the masses Simba and Nala (the corporate leaders) sneak behind our backs...

I dont know if it makes sence to you, but it made me laugh.

Enjoy the show! (lyrics below)
yup,yup,yup



Lyrics:
Luau! If you're hungry for hunk of fat and juicy meat,
Eat my buddie Pumbaa here cuz he is a treat! Come on down and dine, on a tasty swine,
all you gotta do is get in line. Are ya achin'?

(Pumbaa) Yup Yup Yup

(Timon) For some bacon?

(Pumbaa) Yup Yup Yup

(Timon) He's a big pig,

(Pumba) Yup Yup

(Timon) You can be a big pig too! Oy!........

BOTH: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In love and laughter
Pontus

1 comment:

Amanda White said...

Thanks for sharing that! It made me laugh.